How To Take Care Of Your Candles
1. When lighting for the first time make sure to burn until the wick melts across the entire surface all the way to the sides of the glass. This will prevent tunneling and will create an even burn for the duration of the candle's "life". This will take anywhere from 2-3 hours.
2. Trim the wick after each burn!
This tip is very important to prevent candles from starting to smoke on the next burn, from burning the sides of the glass, and will limit your wick from mushrooming/sooting. Trimming the wick to 1/4th - 1/8th of an inch each time. We suggest investing in a pair of wick trimmers which will help with a clean cut.
3. When there is only ½ inch of wax left, it's time to clean out that glass and move on to a new candle.
4. Keep away from children, pets, and flammable objects.
5. Always burn candles within sight.